We are a nature based religion. We don’t believe in a god or in worshipping deities. We believe there is a force in the universe and that force is female.
Why a new religion? Why not? Look at the world. The other religions have been around for a very long time, yet the world is not getting better. People will say it’s not the religion, it’s the people. Religion IS people and the people ARE the religion. You cannot separate the two. People need religion. They need rituals. They need something higher than themselves to believe in. History proves that. New religions are created all the time. Why not believe in something that actually makes a positive difference in the world?
The goals of the religion are:
1. Our number one goal is to get rid of suffering for all living things.
2. To get people to tackle the root of social problems instead of tackling the symptoms.
3. To make people realize that there is only one race. The human race. We may divide ourselves into groups and call ourselves different things but the reality is we are all the same. We come out of one source and though we look different from each other, we are all one.
4. To make people realize we are a part of nature. We are not above it, not here to rule it, or to bend it to our needs.
5. To safeguard water. We need the Earth to hold us up in the universe but we need clean water to sustain the life on it. We must prevent people from polluting our oceans and lakes.
These are our main beliefs:
1. We believe in Mother Nature. She is known as the Mother. Out of the Mother comes all things, expanding outward, for all eternity.
2. We believe in the Mother Principle. The Mother Principle is: give, comfort, nourish. We believe that without the Mother and the Mother Principle, the world is doomed.
3. We believe we are here to learn to work with Mother Nature, to learn to create harmonious relationships with each other and all living things, to learn to give, to comfort and to nourish each other and all living things.
4. We believe living according to The Mother Principle and working with Mother Nature will result in every living thing on this planet living in peace with each other, and will allow every living thing to interact, grow and learn from each other, each in its own way.
5. We believe Mother Nature gives us everything we need to survive: food, shelter and clothing. She does this so we don’t have to spend our lives working to get these things. Instead we can spend our lives learning to give, comfort and nourish each other.
|I.||The first sin is ego.||VII.||The seventh sin is premeditated murder.|
|II.||The second sin is doing nothing.||VIII.||The eighth sin is life without play or fun.|
|III.||The third sin is cruelty.||IX.||The ninth sin is lack of sexual intimacy.|
|IV.||The fourth sin is sex with children.||X.||The tenth sin is believing that the ends justifies the means.|
|V.||The fifth sin is sex with animals.||XI.||The eleventh sin is to live in fear.|
|VI.||The sixth sin is fornication.||XII.||The twelfth sin is believing you don’t have a choice.|
An online women run religion whose goal is to stop suffering in the world for all living things. It is women focused and women run.
The mission of The Sommerians is to empower women. We will do that by educating women on how to take control of their lives. Our vision for the future is a world run by women in which everyone lives in peace and no sentient being is suffering.